With the new Vaccination restrictions coming into force on 17th December 2021, what does this mean for students?
There are no restrictions for driver trainers, but that does not mean that we don't want to be cautious. We too have family members who are at high risk if they contract COVID19.
We ask that students notify us if they answer to any of the following questions:
1. Have you been unwell with a fever or experiencing an acute respiratory infection (e.g. shortness of breath, cough or sore throat) with or without a fever?
2. Have you been identified as a close contact with a person with confirmed COVID-19?
3. Have you visited any identified COVID-19 hotspots. Please click the link below to view up to date hot spots?
4. Have you been interstate, to a location known to have a high rate of community transmission?
5. Do you currently have any family members who are currently quarantining at your home?
Qld Government COVID-19 Self-Assessment Quiz
QLD Government COVID-19 Latest Updates
Australian Government COVID-19 Latest Updates
Australian Government & Health Direct Symptom Checker
QLD Government Advice regarding driving tests